21 Most Powerful Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations.
What is the Solar Plexus Chakra, and how can you make it stronger? Read on for tips on the best Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations to use, and how…
We are all made up of energy. So it’s no surprise to find out that we have wheels or balls of energy throughout our bodies called Chakras. Because of the chakras, we are sometimes called the energy body. As a group, there are seven chakras.
Let’s focus on the Solar Plexus Chakra, which is called ‘Manipura’ in Sanskrit. The Solar Plexus is located at the centre of our chakra system. You’ll find it between the lower and upper abdomens, so right in the middle of your body.
The Solar Plexus chakra is the yellow one in the image above.
Solar Plexus meaning
The Sanskrit word Manipura translates to ‘city of jewels’ or ‘lustrous gem,’ and the colour of the solar plexus is yellow, just like the sun and the element of fire. Essentially, our ‘I’ or ‘self’ emanates from this chakra, which is the source of all our power, strength, and energy. This chakra is our control centre or energy centre.
Power, transformation, strength, and determination are aspects of the third chakra consciousness, where our power and energy reside. Not only does it correlate to energy, but it also controls metabolism and digestion in the body.
How do you know if the Solar Plexus is blocked?
So how do you know if your Solar Plexus Chakra is unblocked and flowing? What are the signs? And how can you tell if it is blocked?
There are several ways to determine whether your third chakra is aligned or not. You may be experiencing physical symptoms or feel a certain way. First, we will look at what it will be like if you have a balanced or aligned Solar Plexus.
Aligned or Balanced Solar Plexus
- You’ll feel confident and self-aware when your chakra is balanced.
- You’ll radiate positivity and feel able to make decisions without worrying about what others think.
- You’ll be more comfortable around other people and more comfortable with yourself overall.
- You’ll experience a sense of purpose and a better understanding of your identity as trapped energy is released.
Unaligned or Imbalanced Solar Plexus
- If your Solar Plexus is out of balance, you will experience more energy and digestive system issues.
- Feelings of self-consciousness or low mood may become a problem.
- For no apparent reason, you can sometimes feel numb or lost.
- A blocked or misaligned Solar Plexus Chakra may cause digestive issues such as constipation or diarrhoea. After eating certain foods, you may experience stomach cramps or feel bloated and sore.
- Lack of energy and feeling lethargic are also symptoms of a misaligned Solar Plexus.
Healing your Solar Plexus
Now that you know how to spot whether or not your third chakra is blocked, how can you begin to unblock it? The methods vary from yoga and Solar Plexus affirmations, to eating certain foods and using crystals.
Yoga for the Solar Plexus
Chakra Yoga is a great way not only to unblock your Solar Plexus Chakra but to keep the energy flowing throughout your entire chakra system. Among the many types of yoga poses you can try, those associated with chakra balance are:
● Prayer Pose
● Cobra Pose
● Cow Pose
● Plank Pose
● Childs Pose
● Warrior Pose
● Sun Salutation
With each movement, visualise the Solar Plexus opening up, like a lotus flower, where it is located. You will strengthen your yoga poses and become more in tune with your solar plexus chakra through frequent practice.
READ MORE: 40+ Affirmations for the Root Chakra
Foods for the Solar Plexus
Due to its association with your digestive system, it can be easy to consume the wrong foods, which can block this chakra. Eat the right foods along with yoga and affirmations to keep your Solar Plexus aligned and balanced. These foods include:
● Yellow Peppers
● Brown Rice
Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations
Also known as third chakra affirmations (or 3rd chakra affirmations).
You can use positive Solar Plexus affirmations to balance and raise your body’s energy centres. Since the Solar Plexus connects our power, our energy centre, and our self, the following affirmations are an excellent place to start:
1. I am enough.
2. I am strong.
3. I am confident.
4. I am pure. I am positive energy.
5. I love and accept myself exactly as I am right now.
6. I am loved and accepted for who I am.
7. I have the strength and courage to handle anything that comes my way.
8. I am motivated to pursue my true purpose.
9. I am confident in the universe to see me through.
10. I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect
11. I know who I am and I live true to myself.
12. I have high self-esteem and a confident personality.
13. I am free from the need to be in control of everything in my life.
14. The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.
15. I choose health, healing and happiness.
16. I know my value and will not lessen or shrink myself for anything or anyone.
17. I stand courageous and full of personal power.
18. I am an ambitious person.
19. I am aligned with my guiding principles, values, and purpose.
20. I am focused and inspired.
21. I don’t need other people’s validation.
These are the best Solar Plexus affirmations to help you unblock the chakra. If you need any help in how to use affirmations, check out my guide on that link.
Solar Plexus Chakra crystals
As well as Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations, over the centuries crystals have been used to unblock and balance chakras, and Reiki healers use them to clear and balance your chakras. It is possible to use crystals daily to align your Solar Plexus. Because the Solar Plexus is associated with the colour yellow, the crystals we use are yellow/gold in colour.
Some of the best Solar Plexus crystals are listed below:
● Tigers Eye
● Yellow Topaz
● Yellow Jasper
These can be used in many ways, including carrying them around or wearing them as jewellery. Using visualisation, place the crystals on the solar plexus area and visualise the crystal, energising and empowering the chakra.
You can take a bath with these crystals (make sure they are suitable for water first as not all crystals are).
Alternatively, you can place them around your bath as you lie in it if they are not ideal for being in the water.
What are the benefits of balancing your Solar Plexus Chakra?
Use your Solar Plexus Chakra affirmations to help balance the chakra.
If you align the Solar Plexus chakra, the trapped energy will move more freely through the body, helping you understand your identity and create a higher sense of purpose. Your digestive issues and mental blocks may be relieved, and you may find clarity about your needs and desires. So why would you not want to feel great?